مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 17, 2009

A New Service - خدمة جديدة

Hello my dear readers:)

I receive a lot of problems every day and some of them are quite similar. I also have a lot of deadlines and I try my best to respond within 48 hours. I came up with an idea to make us all happy:)

On my website, I created a new link where I reply to all problems in an audio format ... yep! I just sit there and record the reply:)

Have a look and let me know how you feel about the idea. I would also like to encourage you to leave your own advice to the person who has the problem ... the more the merrier:)

http://www.marwarakha.com/index.php?categoryid=41

_________________________________

قرائى الأعزاء

أنا ابتديت أغرق تحت ضغط الكتابة و البرامج و الجامعة و الشغل و مش لاحقة أرد على مشاكلكم كتابة ففكرت فى فكرة مفتكسة علشان كلنا نرتاح. انا عملت لينك على السايت بتاعى للرد على المشكلات بصوتى ... و طبعا لا بقول اسامى و لا فضايح
:)

بصوا كدة و قولوا لى رأيكم ايه و كمان ممكن تسيبوا اقتراحتكم لصاحب المشكلة و اهو كله استفادة
:)

http://www.marwarakha.com/index.php?categoryid=41

Marwa Rakha - Relationships advice
مروة رخا - مشاكل القراء

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

فكرة حلوة ايتها البسكوتة