مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back to blogging

I have missed you all .. I have missed blogging ... what an addictive activity that is!
A quick update ... I have moved to my new home in Sheikh Zayed ... finally ... wrote about it for Identity (Feb issue) & E7na (Feb issue) ... will be able to post the articles here in a week or so.
My first book is almost out .. today or tomorrow ... mixed feelings ... at times I just don't care and at other times I have anxiety attacks:) What's it about? Basically a collection of most of my articles, a few new posts, and lots of editing to sew the thoughts into one canvas.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back! The all pressing question is though, how do I get your book in the UK?

Marwa Rakha said...

Hello Arima:) I am glad that you have not forgotten me:)

I guess I will have to ship it to you:) The book is for LE 50 ... a little bit less than 10$USD. But the shipping will be very expensive .. so I think if you can compile a group of people (10 or 15) who would want the book .. I can bulk ship it to you and then you can all split the shipping cost.

Or, if someone from Egypt is coming your way, he/she can get it for you ...

Why are you in the UK?

Anonymous said...

I should be back in Egypt over the summer so it might be better if I get it then.
I'm in the UK to study and return during the summer most years.