مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dear Man ... I Need My Space

Dear MAN ... my dear MAN ...

Right now
I want to scream without you telling me how loud.
I want to laugh without you telling me how low.
I want to run without you telling me how far.
I want to sin without you telling me how wrong.
I want to love without you telling me how deep.
I want to fly without you telling me how high.
I want to cry without you telling me how long.
I want to be me without you telling me in what form.

Read More

1 comment:

Innate_Inanenuss said...

Beautiful, but it'll be easier if you let your dear MAN instruct you however he wants and still you do whatever you want.

One more thing, if Man can't help instructing you, then he should not be dear to you. See? Oh, I am kind of in a way instructing you too.