مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who Needs Publishers when he has Friends - An Initiative against publishers in Egypt

The relationship between a writer and a publisher in Egypt has turned into a textbook definition of abusive relationships!

I am not out to attack paperback books ... I am not undermining their importance ... I am just trying to put an end to this farce-in-disguise.

When we feel desperate and option-less we compromise.

I decided to set an example of "the other options" that writers are not aware of .... who the hell needs a useless publisher who serves as nothing but a lousy print shop when another door opens ... I am paving the way hoping that more people will follow.

Publishers have no business if writers say NO but writers are scared ... just like an abused woman!

Here is a list of supporters from the blogosphere

Here is a link to download my book - The Poison Tree - for free

and here is a link to samples from my audio book

MORE TO COME .. I AM JUST WARMING UP!!

No comments: