مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HEY YOU! I WANT TO THANK YOU! – To All My Readers - Marwa Rakha

HEY YOU! I WANT TO THANK YOU! – To All My Readers - Marwa Rakha

After her email and after my horrible reaction, I wanted to quit! I wanted to give up on my chosen mission! Despair found its way to my heart and I gave up on myself just as much as I gave up on people. Then out of nowhere I found strangers whom I had never heard from in my whole life – who read my nutcase reply – emailing me and telling me how I have helped them one way or the other. I was amazed! Those were people who have never met me, yet realized how much turmoil I was going through and they lent me a hand.


No comments: