مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

ASK MARWA: Not All People Are Marriage Material - Marwa Rakha

ASK MARWA: Not All People Are Marriage Material - Marwa Rakha

I am a man in my late 20s. My life can be easily be defined as a series of bad relationships; I have this ability to always go for the worst possible option, lately though I’m in this stable relationship with a person who respects and loves me. However, and for some reason, I feel bored and miss the hunt. I want to go back to being hunted and the rush of that first kiss and those first days of every –eventually doomed – relationship. Perhaps I’m addicted to drama or maybe I miss the excitement either way I have this pressing urge inside to jump out of this relationship. Is there a way for me to stay with the person I’m with while maintaining the freshness and excitement of short-term relationships?


No comments: