مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ask Marwa: I am married to a man who is eating away my self-esteem! - Marwa Rakha

Ask Marwa: I am married to a man who is eating away my self-esteem! - Marwa Rakha


I am married to a man who is eating away my self-esteem! He tells me that compared to the women he used to know before marriage, I am unsexy and unattractive. He tells me that I turn him off, that I am fat, that my taste in clothes and furniture is bad, that my English needs improvement, that my comments lack class, and that he is there to help me change for my own good. So far I am fighting back! I am reminding myself of who I am and I surround myself with people who love me and accept me. I am also trying to find excuses for his attitude but I am always on the defensive now! I feel that I am sharing a bed and a home with the enemy. How can I block his comments from getting to me?

No comments: