مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 23, 2009

Download for free: Jerry Hughes: Poems of Love, Lust, and War

Jerry Hughes
Poems of Love, Lust, and War
Download the book for free
Correspond with the Author

Jerry Hughes: Melbourne Australia; Male; 78

Frankly it's a micacle I write. Born a dyslexic I had to be a dunce at school, and I was. Persistence, and a little voice within told me I could learn just as well at the school of hard knocks, and I did.

What you'll read in my writing is a gaggle of experiences, love, lust, hurt and pain. My loathing of war, especially the miserable bastards who promote and profit by it.

Also a life-long support for the not so fortunate with whom I relate. If you find a spelling mistake or two, that's the way flip flops.
-----------------------------------
Marwa Rakha's Free Publishing Service - Who Needs Publishers When He Has Friends

Yes ... send me a PDF file of your book and I will publish it here, promote it on my blog, and send it to my official facebook group.

If you require free cover design for your book, please contact Amr El Shamy: HOTAMR@HOTMAIL.COM

If you require free marketing services for your e-book, please contact Mohamed Hamdy (blogger & journalist) at mohamedhamdyonline@gmail.com

No comments: