مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 22, 2010

Youssef Shaaban: Gagging of Freedom of Speech - Marwa Rakha

Youssef Shaaban: Gagging of Freedom of Speech - Marwa Rakha

Dear President Mubarak

Your officers ruined what was supposed to be a perfect day for me! I could not sleep! I was on a seesaw of fear and anger; I would think of your police officers and their victims and fear would tighten its grip over my heart, then I would think of freedom of speech and basic human rights and anger would numb my mind! Because of your regime, I regret getting pregnant! Because of your officers, I did not want a baby boy! Because of your recurrent offences against human rights, I wish I was never born!

No comments: