مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From the Diaries of a Pregnant Feminist: My Obstetrician - Marwa Rakha

From the Diaries of a Pregnant Feminist: My Obstetrician - Marwa Rakha

My OB is not some young kid who has been practicing for a few years; he is one of the best - if not the best - in Egypt! He has all the experience, knowledge, training, and talent needed for a trustworthy OB. It is not his fault that I cannot hand over power! It is not his fault that I was born to question authority no matter what form it takes! It is not his fault that I am a non-conformist! It is not his fault that I research and find my own answers to the questions that taunt me! It is not his fault that I resent parental control regardless who it came from! He did not do anything wrong! He actually did everything right; he supported me emotionally, took care of me physically, ordered the right tests, prescribed the right supplements, and followed up with me throughout the whole pregnancy. It's me not him!


No comments: