مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What if the SEX is not Good?

Male voice: Hello, is that Marwa Rakha?
Me: Yes! Who is that?
Male voice: A ... I have a problem.
Me: Sure, how can I help?
A: I have been married for six months and I hate my wife. I hate how she walks and talks. I made a mistake and I want to get a divorce.
Me: Ok ... slow down and start from the start.
A: I am 25 and she is 22. I met her through friends. She was a nice polite girl. We dated for a few months. I proposed. We got married. We live with my mother.
Me: Why do you hate her?
A: She is SLOW ... too damn slow!
Me: What do you mean by "slow"? (That was a first for me)
A: She wakes me up every morning to go to work. I sit in bed and watch how slow she is preparing my breakfast, ironing my shirt, fetching my bag, and giving me my lunch basket.
Me: Go on! (I hated the guy ... but I held my peace)
A: I come home from work and I watch how slow she is preparing lunch or dinner. I even told her to learn from my mom but she is still not good at anything. She takes forever to bring me something. It is like having a useless turtle at home.
Me: Did you tell her how you felt about her?
A: Yes ... I even told her that when I go out with my friends I flirt and I am willing to have a relationship.
Me: How is the sex?
A: Excuse me?!
Me: How is the sex?
A: This is embarrassing!
Me: I need to know the answer.
A: BAD.
Me: Are you satisfied?
A: Of course not!
Me: Is she satisfied?
A: Of course!
Me: How do you know?
A: I know ... I am a man. Can you stop the questions and tell me what to do?!

This is just one example of the problems that I deal with almost on daily basis. I know that sex and any sex-related topics are very sensitive issues and I also know that there are people out there waiting for me to make a mistake and declare that I am pro pre-marital sex. Tough luck! I will not!

Read More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a loser.... "bring me something"... mat2oom tegebha le nafsak ya roo7 khaltak. Or make your own goddamn dinner you piece of @*#$@#$.

I wish someone would smack that guy in the face... sigh... shit like this makes me pissed off.

Anonymous said...

Hates his wife because she is slowly? people hate their wives cuz they cheat on them, refuse to make love, mean, ruthless but guess what she is too god damn slow!!!!!!!!

such a cursed nation running toward it's own fall!