مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The @DrBassemYoussef Show - Marwa Rakha

The @DrBassemYoussef Show - Marwa Rakha

Early March 2010, Hala Diab – my friend and Dr. Bassem's wife – posted a link of the first episode of The Bassem Youssef Show – The B+ Show as it was originally called – on my wall on facebook. At the time I was eight months pregnant and my online activity dropped tremendously. I did not watch the show but I left the link on my wall. Within a few days, the episode went viral and everyone was sharing it. Bloggers were writing about Bassem Youssef. More episodes followed that were met with the same success. I got out of my cave and watched that first episode and laughed … I laughed out loud as I enjoyed the satire! A few weeks later I gave birth and was totally sucked into motherhood. In Ramadan 2011 – 4 months later – I was happily surprised to see Bassem Youssef on ONTV's screen! "The Program" became the new name of "B+" and the show maintained its original spirit but developed into full blown 30 minute episodes.


No comments: