مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 17, 2011

TELEVISION FOR GOMHOREYAT MASR EL ARABEYA! TV FOR THE NATION! - Marwa Rakha

TELEVISION FOR GOMHOREYAT MASR EL ARABEYA! TV FOR THE NATION! - Marwa Rakha

One happy morning the colors on my television decided to stick to green and blue! I insisted on watching. A few days later, my receiver broke down! I took it as a sign from above that TV is bad for a lactating mama like myself (breastfeeding ya3ni!) I remembered my dear friend Shady Sherif and decided to pay his El Gomhoreya TV a visit (http://www.elgomhoreya.tv)

I loved it! The major strengths of this channel are excellent streaming and fast browsing, the choice to subscribe to updates to your favorite shows, and perfect use of social media sharing tools. There is also a big obvious visible button saying "To send us your work click here" – this is an invitation for people to participate and become active players in El Gomhoreya TV. Now I do not have TV at home, I watch El Gomhoreya TV on the television screen and I lived happily ever after!

Shady Sherif clearly states his mission saying:

No comments: