There is nothing shallow about what you wrote at all, and people who say that they don't care about looks are either liars trying to seem mentally deep , or simply very theoretical in their opinions.
Now my question is: Why do we get attracted to the wrong persons ? Is it the challenge of dealing with a difficult personality ? Why do we overlook persons who want us and go for the not so easy relations ? Iis this common, or is it just me ?
Hello Tamer G:)
The answer to your question is in a science class when we were in 4th grade. The chapter about magnetisim and electricity:)
The book said that "Electricity and magnetism are related effects that have many useful applications in everyday life."
1) Wires (words), batteries (time & efforts), and bulbs (a spark) are used to design and build simple series and parallel circuits.
2) A simple compass (your heart) is used to detect magnetic effects, including Earth's magnetic field.
3) Electric currents (physical attraction) produce magnetic fields.
4)Electrically charged objects (human beings) attract or repel each other.
5) Magnets have two poles, labeled north and south, and like poles repel each other while unlike poles attract each other. - Very Clear!
6) Electrical energy can be converted to heat, light and motion. - I hope I do not have to translate that:)