مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear MAN .. I miss you

Dear MAN

I miss you.
I know that I wake up next to you every morning - But I miss you.
I know that I go to bed next to you every night - Still I miss you.
I miss listening to you.
I miss looking into your eyes as I talk to you.
I miss the funny thing your nose does when you laugh.
I miss the other funny thing you nose does when you get mad.
I miss your silly jokes.
I miss the stories you told me a hundred times.
I miss holding your hand.
I miss your embrace.
I miss being in love with you.
Don't you?
Don't you miss me?


When we first met my heart promised you eternal and unconditional love; but somehow I let my heart down. My day to day life consumed me and our love suffered. Being your dutiful wife and the mother of your kids made me forget that I am also your lover and best friend. I saw you drift away and I did nothing to stop you. I saw the gap between us grow wider and I was too proud to draw myself closer to you. Today, you looked at me for the very first time in a very long time and I realized what has become of us.

How did we become roommates? How did our sentences become so abrupt? How did we grow so far apart? I do not want to blame you for letting our love fall into stagnation. I am reaching out to you now and I am asking you to help me resuscitate our love. Can we start over? Can you take my hands in yours one more time? Can we still walk that designated path together? I am willing to forget how the way you looked at me the other day hurt me. I will also forget how your words cut deep in my heart. I will forgive our last fight and our every fight. I will erase the marks my tears drew on my face. I will renew my love vows, will you listen?

Continue Reading

No comments: