مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Listen to Bin Laden

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has apparently released a new audio message calling for a jihad, or holy war, against Israel for its Gaza campaign.

Sweet!

Whether I agree with Bin Laden or not I have to admit that I respect the guy ... his business sense is sharp - Sharper than guru Sawiris for that matter. His timing is impeccable. He has his way when it comes to reviving the hope of victory in the hearts of those who almost gave up.

I still remember how people in my office cheered back in 2001 (9/11) - I cheered too

It is not about Americans
It is not about Israelis
It is not about Mubarak
It is about that need inside everyone of us to break free .... to rebel ... to go wild ...

Ecstatic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it me or it's really a complicated blog?

Marwa Rakha said...

Where did I lose you?:)

Islamo-Nazism said...

You respect the guy??? Meaning you respect someone who murdered 3000 innocent peoplenduring 9/11? Meaning you respect someone who blows up innocent Iraqis on a daily basis? Meaning you respect someone who uses children, women and the mentally disabled as bombs? Meaning you respect someone who's ideology ok's throwing acid in girls faces and treating women as slaves?
Marwa, I thought you were normal, guess I was wrong.