مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 10, 2011

Egypt’s Sexual Harassment Protection Law: Snatch It if you Lack It - Marwa Rakha

Egypt’s Sexual Harassment Protection Law: Snatch It if you Lack It - Marwa Rakha

Marwa Rakha for Think Africa Press:
Egypt’s Sexual Harassment Protection Law: Snatch It if you Lack It!
January 2011

Finally a man got up and asked me to take his seat. I was totally oblivious to what was going on until I came face to face with my harasser who was touching his privates as he looked at me! He was a man in his twenties wearing a “galabeya” with blood stains scattered randomly; I think he was a butcher or a butcher’s apprentice. When I arrived home and took off my skirt, I was unpleasantly surprised – It was wet and dirtied with semen!

No comments: