مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hit by a Bus - Marwa Rakha

Hit by a Bus - Marwa Rakha

PUBLISHED IN EGYPT'S (IN)SIGHT MAGAZINE IN MARCH 2005 - THIS WAS MY FIRST PUBLISHED ARTICLE!


LISTEN TO THE AUDIO: TRACK 7 - HIT BY A BUS!


I knew this feeling ... the feeling deep down that the person on the other end of the relationship is slipping away. I knew it is over and I knew that the more I held on, the faster he would slip away and the worst I would get hurt!

Getting over someone is hard ... ending a relationship is hard ... overcoming a crush is hard ... letting go is hard ... I wished it would just hurt a bit then go away ... I wished it were as simple as that ...

No comments: