مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Poison Tree - planted & grown in Egypt




Where to find the book?


In Maadi:
Kotob Khan - Laselky street
Book Spot - Street 9
In Zamalek:
Diwan - 26 July street

Downtown:
Omar Bookstore - Talaat Harb
Pottery Cafe - in front of AUC
AUC bookstore

Heliopolis:
Diwan

Mansoura:
Books & Beans - Geziret El Ward

Alexandria:
Ma3rouf Bookstores - San Stefano Mall

5 comments:

Shimaa Gamal said...

Alf mabrook ya Marwa 3ala el ketab, and welcome back to blogging.
3o2bal kotob keteeeeerrr isa.
Best of luck

Anonymous said...

Marwa,
I am glad to see you back on line. I always enjoy your blog. Best of luck with the sales of your book. I am coming to Misr in March and I will definately pick up a copy for myself. Keep up the good work!

Marwa Rakha said...

Thanks a lot Shimaa:)

Hello R:) I am glad to see your comments again on my blog:)

I hope you like the book when you get it:)

E N G Y said...

Congrats for the book..I didn't finish it yet but I do like your writting.
See you in the book discussion organized by nerro..Mabrook tany:)

Marwa Rakha said...

Thanks a million Engy:) I will see you soon then:)