مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 11, 2008

ALLERGIC TO THE F-WORD!

On MSN - One Friday morning

My friend: Are you afraid of f***ing?
Me: I can't f***
My friend: We all f***
Me: Not me
My friend: F***ing is only human
Me: Nop! F***ing is a human option but it is not inevitable
My friend: It could still happen
Me: I will not allow it to happen ... I am allergic to the F-word!!

(My friend logs out)

READ MORE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny tricky play of words, it looks like the main idea of your blog entries always reaches informatic climax (pardon the pun) at the other darker site of yours by way of "read more".

If failing in life (or in small endavors) is the key to your reflective concerns then I have an excellent saying to share with you. A saying by the famous illustrious prophet and philosopher Confucius:

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

Marwa Rakha said...

:) I am trying to push traffic towards my site ... much more stuff on there:)

Love the quote:) ... yeah I need to believe that even if I fall I will be able to rise:)