مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear MAN - You are a clown

Now I see you for who you really are ... I am awake. Today I understand what exhausted my brains yesterday. From the man of my life I have demoted you to a clown; I love watching you bend over backwards to make me feel like the nobody that you are and I am entertained by the fire you blow when envy is eating at your heart. I know exactly how to make you lose what's left of your mind; I will just sit in a corner and watch you pretend to be smart. I will look you in the eye and let you see your tiny reflection. I will smile when you thought I would cry. I will not let you hurt me for you have become my favorite clown.

Read the whole letter