مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is Pre-marital Sex for you?

Why do people care about what I think when it comes to their virginity - their very own virginity? Why do they care if I am for or against premarital sex? Why do they keep asking me about my beliefs? Why do they attack me personally when they disagree with my ideas?

I am sick and tired of people telling us what to do. I am trying hard to avoid turning into one of those people who dictate what is right and what is wrong - and people follow. My mission in life is to get you to think. Yes! You! I neither want to take decisions on your behalf nor do I want you to blame me for the consequences of your actions. I do not want to be dragged along on your guilt trips.

Stop asking me the wrong questions ... it is not about me or what I believe in ... it is about you and what you can handle. So here is my attempt at helping you decide which paths to take and which to avoid.

Take the quiz

1 comment:

TAFATEFO said...

Dear Marwa

I'm sorry to tell you that when I answered your Quiz my answers of the first 5 questions were
c
a(I have never had any serious relationship, I have never felt that I can not live with someone. I always loved being with her, seeing her and I thought I will be happy to live m whole life with .. but I have never felt it when I was saying I Love you :'( ..)
b
c
a

I thought I should continue with that quiz .. and here are my answers :

b
c
a
a
a
a
c
b
c
c
c
a
c
c
-
a
a
a
b
c

I'm weird .. I have to say that I'm dreaming with that day I marry my dreams' princess .. but I never felt that feeling towards any girl ... to be Honest, I always feel that towards those great ones Noha elZeiny, Sana' elBeisy, Dr. Heba Ra'ouf Ezzat and all my heroes .. I never felt true love except towards my heroes .. I'm freak :'(, but I'm Sad