مونتيسوري مصر

مشاكل القراء المسجلة

Delivered to your Doorstep

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Pair of Boots

Hidden in my closet I keep
A pair of boots with heels so steep

How I dread their pointed end
Shudders up my spine they send

Made of metal and nine inch long
Come to use when I sing a sad song

Silver ashes of resentment I swallowed
In pain and agony I sat and wallowed

Out of my eyes tears like silver bullets race
Like lead balls they rolled down my face

My skin so sensitive felt their burns
Right and left, they took their turns

It was my choice to love you, but
Now in your face my heart I will shut

Slowly I reached out to the lonely pair
And like a dagger it fell from the air

Into my heart it landed
I did it single handed

I do not know now what hurts more
Leaving you, being with you, or

The steep pain of the pointed heel
That in my heart I am doomed to feel.

No comments: