Chapter 2 – Watch your manners
1) Speak in a low decent tone regardless of how low and indecent your words are.
2) Laughing out loud in public is not becoming of a “good girl”.
3) Keep your legs closed and close to one another in public.
4) If you do otherwise, with your legs, in private, always say it is the first time.
5) Smile at all times – it makes you look authentic.
6) Avoiding eye-contact does not make you a liar, it just makes you shy.
7) Learn from Halle Berry; the look but don’t touch attitude flies well.
8) A “good girl” never ever smokes – in the bathroom is fine.
9) Shishas & lollipops are out of the question – “good guys” are quite imaginative.
10) Table manners dictate that you should eat in silence and smile when necessary.