Chapter 9 – Absolute NOs
1) Drinking is totally unacceptable – it is always your first sip.
2) Girls with a tattoo are bad – have yours in a hidden place.
3) Girls with a belly piercing are loose – hide yours but talk about it.
4) You always have a curfew – it is always the first time you’ve missed it.
5) Dancing is for “bad girls”, “good girls” stare and curl their lips.
6) “Good girls” never go to bars or pubs – it is always your first time.
7) Love? Every man you meet is your first, and last, love!
8) Sex? What sex?
9) Internet dating; a “good girl” always rises above such obscenities.
10) Strength, brains, independence, career, and a life are male-repellents.