Chapter 7 – Your career
1) The sole purpose of working is to meet Mr. Right.
2) Avoid careers; “good guys” do not appreciate them.
3) Get a job that gives you minimum exposure and zero fulfillment.
4) A promotion is not an achievement; finding a man is.
5) A trip abroad is never good news.
6) Be a friend to all.
7) “Good girls” do not talk to their male colleagues.
8) If you have to talk to them, make it strictly professional.
9) Your male boss and colleagues are werewolves in disguise.
10) Your female boss and colleagues are always jealous – poor you!