Chapter 6 – Your character
1) Have no character; be as colorless as possible.
2) “Good girls” are modest; stifle your self-esteem.
3) Be soft and mild to attract a “good guy”
4) You are obedient to the bone.
5) Have no aspirations; you were born to be a mother and a wife.
6) If you have aspirations; they are family obligations not your choice.
7) Public displays and private affairs should be kept miles apart.
8) You have a selective version of Alzheimer’s – use it when cornered.
9) Being illusive will make you more desirable.
10) Being a double-faced hypocrite will make you more mysterious.