Chapter 5 – Your opinions
1) Have no opinions what so ever.
2) If you have an opinion, keep it to yourself.
3) If you happen to have brains, hide them – brains scare “good guys”.
4) Go with the flow; if they hate miniskirts, then you’ve never seen one.
5) Thinking is bad for your health.
6) If you really surly truly have to disagree, agree first.
7) No matter what, avoid having any opinions on sex, religion, politics, independence, women, men, life, and death.
8) “I aim to please” – repeat it and act upon it.
9) You’ve always wanted to get married to a guy like your dad.
10) You’ve always wanted to be like your mother when you grew up.