Chapter 4 – The sisters
1) Always be seen in the company of other “good girls”.
2) Never tell a “good girl” a secret; she will blackmail you.
3) Never introduce a “good girl” to a potential guy; she will innocently hit on him.
4) Never cry in front of a “good girl”; she will bring it up again to hurt you.
5) Never talk to a “good girl” who is turning into a “bad girl”.
6) Be a diplomat; anything you say will be used against you.
7) Be a nun; forgive, forget, and never tell.
8) Be an idiot; nerds never threatened anyone.
9) If you have an urge to talk about sex, it is never you; it is always about “one of those girls”.
10) Never call another “good girl” a bad name in her face – you can say anything you want behind her back.